The comings and goings of the boy, the birds, the dog and the cat
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Early Easter
We spent the last day of our vacation at Aunt Heather's. Papaw hid eggs so that me and Emma could find them. We are a very competitive duo. Most of our arguments consisted of me saying 'no' and Emma saying 'yes'. Whenever Emma dropped an egg, I snagged it. In the end, there were lots of eggs and smiles.
Oh so cute! I bet the kid's had a blast... I wish Bailey could have joined in - she may have pushed someone though and scratched someone's face to get what she wanted. ;)
1 comment:
Oh so cute! I bet the kid's had a blast... I wish Bailey could have joined in - she may have pushed someone though and scratched someone's face to get what she wanted. ;)
Post a Comment